Last Revised on August 10, 2022
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information We Collect Directly From You
We collect certain information directly from you, including:
- Basic contact details, including name and e-mail.
- Information that you provide when you complete a Fund Claim Form, including name, date of birth, address, and health-related information as well as supporting documentation, which may include hospital or medical statements or other information and evidence relating to your relationship with the victim, as applicable.
- Any other information you choose to include in communications with us.
Some features of the Services may require you to enter certain information about yourself, including certain sensitive personal and/or health-related information. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features.
- Information We Collect Automatically
If you do not want a cookie placed on your hard drive or mobile device, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Website and/or Services may not function properly.
- DO NOT TRACK
Your browser settings may also allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. [Our Website is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you can visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.]
USE OF INFORMATION
The information we collect about you is used in the following ways:
- to process your claim under the Fund;
- to respond to your message and provide you with certain services;
- to provide and support the Services;
- to improve the Services;
- for internal business analysis or other business purposes consistent with our mission;
- to protect our rights, your rights, and the rights of others; and
- to carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you via the Services.
DISCLOSURES AND TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- When we have your permission to make the disclosure.
- To third parties that assist us in our operations.
- To ensure the safety and security of our users and third parties, to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our users and third parties, to comply with legal process, including judicial warrant, rule, order, or subpoena or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law or regulation.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITE AND LINKS
We expressly disclaim any and all liability for the actions of third parties, including but without limitation to actions relating to the use and/or disclosure of personal information by third parties.
Any information that we collect about children under 13 years of age will be collected only with the consent of a parent or guardian.
If you are the parent or guardian of a minor child who has provided us with personal information, you may contact us using the information below to request it be deleted.
DATA SECURITY, INTEGRITY AND RETENTION
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO NON-U.S. RESIDENTS
The Services are designed for users in the United States only and are not intended for users located outside the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By accessing the Website and using the Services, and/or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer.
Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of information about you should be directed to Fund at info@July4Fund.org.